JSMBE2020 Change to Online Conference
The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority. After evaluating the current COVID-19 situation, the decision has been made to transform the in-person component of JSMBE2020 and APCMBE2020 into an all-digital conference experience. Therefore, these conferences will no longer take place in Okayama, Japan this year.
The conference dates will remain the same: May 25 to May 27, 2020. Proceedings will not be cancelled, and publications will continue as planned. The program will be held online using the video conference system ZOOM. The use of ZOOM is supported by NIHON IKO-MONOZUKURI Commons. We will work closely with the rest of the organizing committee and JSMBE to ensure a smooth online experience. Details on the virtual conference will be provided soon.
We apologize in advance for any unexpected problems that may happen due to the evolving COVID-19 situation. We will do our best to make the Online Academic Congress as successful as possible. We appreciate your support for and participation in JSMBE2020 and APCMBE2020.
Director General, Japanese Society for Medical and Biological Engineering Professor, Department of Computational Systems Biology / Graduate School of Biology-Oriented Science and Technology, Kindai University
President, the 59th Annual Conference of Japanese Society for Medical and Biological Engineering, Professor, Department of Cardiovascular Physiology, Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Okayama University
JSMBE2020 handling of registration and paper presentation/publication associated with change to online conference
- Online presentation will be accepted to those participants who pay for the registration fee of JSMBE2020. The details of the instructions for online presentation will be announced later. The paper will be treated as presented even if the registered person is unable to make their online presentation due to unexpected problems.
- Only members who make registration to JSMBE can participate in the online conference. Also, invited chairs and speakers who are non-member of JSMBE will be able to participate in the online conference. We will send them the information they need to participate online. In addition, after the online conference, we will mail your participation certificate (and receipt).
- Early registration period is extended to immediately before the conference.
- During the online conference period, registration will be accepted by on-site registration fee.
- Abstracts will be published online. A web page will be prepared for browsing abstracts and proceedings.
- The password for opening the program / abstract on the web will be provided to registered users along with the information required for online participation.